Friday, July 6, 2012

Woman Tattoo Ideas



With all the "junk" websites out there, searching for a tattoo has went from fun to frustrating. So many women seem to be stuck it a vicious, unoriginal tattoo cycle. What I mean by that is that I seen so many women with tattoos, and they all look the same. So where do you go then to find the fresh, new ideas that nobody else has?
The biggest mistake I am sure you make, and I did this as well, is to just go to Google and type in "tattoo design" or "tattoo ideas". The first few pages are just filled with crappy sites with unoriginal artwork. If you are ok with this then great. You are set but I am assuming you are reading this because you want to find something original and unique.
Search engines like Google and Yahoo are great but they have one big downfall for tattoo sites. They rank the sites that have the most tattoos the highest and that is it. They don't care if they are the same as everyone else; they just want the site with the most info at the top. So when you look for tattoo design ideas on the web, you are getting sites like that. So how do you find the original sites? Do you search farther into the search engines?
NO! This will just take up your time. What you are doing is searching for the wrong terms. Instead of typing in "tattoo design" try typing in tattoo forum. It took me several years to figure this out but once I did I found the most amazing, original tattoos out there.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2045387

No comments:

Post a Comment